Oboe Reed Making Kit Deluxe
This is our Oboe Reed Making Deluxe Kit. This kit contains everything you need to get started making your own oboe reeds!
Purchasing this kit for your first reed making lesson? Please see our Reedmaking Guide . Be sure to check with your oboe instructor for all required equipment, or give us a call! We can point you in the right direction for the items you will need or are missing for your next reedmaking lesson.This kit contains:
- Right or Left handed Landwell double hollow ground reed knife.
- Cutting block.
- Flat steel rounded ends plaque.
- Reed Pros combo ruler and gauge (May receive black or silver ruler).
- Spool of thread (may not be color shown in picture).
- Beeswax (size and shape of wax may differ from picture)
- Thirteen pieces of gouged, shaped and folded oboe cane. (3 Rigotti cane and 10 House GSF Reed Pros cane.)
- Six brass staples.
- Nylon zippered multiple pocket tool pouch.